One of the rougher things about growing old (for guys at least) is the eruption of hair from strange places on your body. Oh you didn’t want that odd and lonely patch of like 15 hairs growing out of your shoulder cap? Sorry bout it. You will randomly be getting hair growths in places you didn’t even know could grow hair.
Most guys however, grow nose and ear hair. It’s like an epidemic once you get past 30, younger for some guys. So pretty soon it’s part of the routine right next to shaving, trimming your fingernails, and trimming your eyebrows. Trim that nose and ear hair.
I used to use a motorized nose hair trimmer, one of those ones from Brookstone. It worked pretty well, but after time it would dull and not cut as well. Also it required batteries which is not a big deal (especially when you have kids because every damn thing takes batteries), except when the battery power got low the rotating blades would grip the hair vs cut the hair which results in nose hair ripping out. Ouch.
KEDSUM Professional Portable Manual Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer, No Batteries Required, Stainless Steel Nose Hair Remover for Men & Women,Come with a Fingernail Clipper
- ✔Stainless steel material, sharp precision design, durable,can be used continuously for tens of thousands of times.
- ✔No batteries required. Take it and use it anywhere.
- ✔Safe & painless, cutting blades never come in contact with skin.
- ✔Mechanical, can be operated by one handed manual quickly and simply.
- ✔Includes brush to clean tool,also come with a fingernail clipper as a small gift we sent to you.